Overview of our services:
Disclaimer: We do not provide medical services. This is not “telemedicine”.
Our services are purely informational and educational. We help you to educate yourself about crucial aspects of your medical condition, and find the best medical experts in the world for your specific medical situation.
No “patient-doctor relationship” is established between our clients, us, and the medical experts we identify and engage to help you solve your medical challenge.
This is in line with most if not all services that facilitate patient education, expert referrals, and remote expert opinions.
Only a specific medical clinic can establish a formal relationship between a patient and a physician. We are not a medical clinic.
However, our clients around the world find our services useful to help them navigate any medical condition, anywhere in the world, in the best possible way.
Service 1: Online expert panel opinion facilitation
- 88% of patients receive a completely new, refined, or redefined diagnosis after ‘second opinion’. *
- Only 12% of patients receive confirmation that the original diagnosis was complete and correct. **
- Medical errors may or may not be the ‘3rd leading cause of death’, but medical errors do happen more often than many patients realize. ***
There’s nothing quite like it – to have a team of people so focused on you, trying to get to the bottom of what your problem is. It gave us peace of mind, and in such a timely fashion. It was a great experience for us. Thank you for helping us!Our client
Leading physicians and surgeons speak about situations when you need to get an expert opinion on your medical challenge.
Service 2: Find the best surgeon or physician
Surgeon’s Skill Directly Influences Treatment Success:
Experience is not everything. Knowledge is the most important thing. Some surgeons are very experienced but they do the operation in a wrong way. If you don’t know how to do it, it does not matter how many patients you operate on, because if you do it wrong every time, the results will not be good. So you have to find a well-educated surgeon, and preferably with a long experience. I think the knowledge is much more important than experience.Swedish cancer surgeon (40 years of experience)
I think well-trained surgeons can be found everywhere in the world. Surgeons have their own judgment, and that’s something that’s not constant. So if a patient with lung cancer presents to one surgeon, and then to a second surgeon, both of these surgeons might have different opinions whether the patient is a candidate for surgery. Being comfortable with your team, and considering a second, sometimes third opinion, is useful.American thoracic cancer surgeon (30 years of experience)
Service 3: Identify and reduce risk to your long-term health
If I knew that something’s wrong with my health, especially when it comes to heart disease, I’d get as much information as possible about where I could get help to avoid problems in the future. Unfortunately, I did not do it a year ago, but I hope I still have time even now. I am very glad I’ve got your help!
80% of the time we make at least three significant health recommendations that materially change a long-term health risk profile of our clients. Our advice helps to reduce the risks of myocardial infarction, stroke, and cancer.
Family membership brings you
the full benefits of our services:
For each family member (one household, up to 5 people), we will:
- Help you assemble a digital clinical history file for each member of enrollee’s family – clinical synopsis, key test results, major issues, etc.
- Assist in a creation of a personal health goals plan: health areas to watch, issues to follow. We do an audit of preventive measures in accordance with advice from the US and EU-based professional medical societies.
- Facilitate a provision of one expert opinion on any clinical issue with a panel of three experts, free of additional charge, for each family membership. Non-member price of expert opinion: $4995 [US-based clients] or €4995 [non US-based clients].
- Provide all our additional services at 10% discount.
- Identify and provide referrals to the best experts anywhere in Western Europe or USA within 24/48 hours. We select experts based solely on how well they fit the exact medical problem at hand (see How It Works for more information).
- Evaluate relevance of expertise of any physician that our member is contemplating visiting. No country has a uniform distribution of medical expertise. For example, 35% of physicians (and 70% of female physicians) in Germany would not recommend their hospital as a place to receive care.
- Facilitate a discussion of diagnostics plan, treatment options, potential pitfalls when dealing with any medical issue. We can connect via phone, WhatsApp, FB Messenger, Telegram, Skype, FaceTime, or email.
- Help to review any prescribed medication regarding published evidence-based medicine data with the US FDA and European Medicines Agency – to ensure all medications used by our clients are approved and tested in major markets.
- Make available relevant physicians to discuss and structure approach to any health issue within 24 hours. Our members receive a written structured 1-pager for any question they submit.
- Facilitate answers to any health-related questions (on a reasonable basis) within 24 hours via WhatsApp or other messengers, or email.
Today, even if you have a private health insurance or financial freedom to choose healthcare options globally, it does not guarantee that you get the best answers, in any medical situation.
Healthcare services today are imbued with conflicts of interest. Mindsets of many providers are reactive and not proactive. There are fixed, narrow, and severely limited clinical referral networks. There are confused business priorities of ‘non-profit’ medical centers. Medical specialists occupy entrenched clinical silos. There is a multi-layered medical bureaucracy and increasing efforts by payors to cut healthcare costs at the expense of quality.
All these challenges of modern healthcare conspire to prevent you from reaching medical experts who fit your problem precisely and perfectly, who can evaluate your situation in an unbiased way, and who could offer a perfect treatment plan that befits precision medicine era.
This is why Diagnostic Detectives Network exists.
We have zero conflicts of interest. We are truly cross-institutional and global. We are 100% independent of any provider, insurance company, pharmaceutical or medical device manufacturer, or any state entity. Our clients are the only source of our fees.
Our network is unlimited. We do not rely on a limited contracted group of experts. We can access leading experts anywhere in the world. We precisely and perfectly match experts to our client’s situation. Our growing library of in-depth video interviews with top international medical experts is always free. It provides an excellent global patient education service in a precision medicine era.