Three à la carte services:
Family membership allows you to experience full benefits of our services
For each family member (up to 5 people), we will:
- Assemble a digital clinical history file for each member of enrollee’s family – clinical synopsis, key test results, major issues, etc. This file is also available for each member at easily accessible cloud account (HIPAA compliant).
- Create a personal “health goals” plan – areas to watch, issues to follow, audit of preventive measures in accordance with US/EU-based professional medical societies.
- Provide one expert opinion on any clinical issue with a panel of three experts, free of additional charge ($4995 [US-based members], €4995 [non US-based members] value) for each family membership (does not apply to individual membership).
- Provide all our additional services at 10% discount.
- Identify and provide referrals to the most suitable experts anywhere in Western Europe or USA within 24/48 hours. We select experts based solely on how they fit to a medical issue at hand (see How we select medical experts for more information).
- Evaluate fit and relevance of expertise to member’s problem of any physician that our member is contemplating visiting. No country has a uniform distribution of medical expertise. For example, 35% of physicians (and 70% of female physicians) in Germany would not recommend their hospital as a place to receive care.
- Be available to member’s family as an unbiased independent “sounding board” to discuss diagnostics plan, treatment options, potential pitfalls when dealing with any medical issue – via phone, WhatsApp, FB Messenger, Skype, FaceTime, or email.
- Review any prescribed medication regarding its published evidence-based medicine data with US FDA and European Medicines Agency to ensure all medications used are approved and tested in major markets.
- Be available to discuss and structure approach to any health issue within 24 hours. Our members receive a written structured 1-pager for any question they ask.
- Answer any health-related questions (on a reasonable basis) within 24 hours via WhatsApp, other messengers, email, or website live chat.