Overview of our services:
Service 1: Online expert panel opinion
There’s nothing quite like it – to have a team of people so focused on you, trying to get to the bottom of what your problem is. It gave us peace of mind, and in such a timely fashion. It was a great experience for us. Thank you for helping us!Our client
Service 2: Best surgeon or physician selection
Surgeon’s Skill Directly Influences Treatment Success:
Experience is not everything. Knowledge is the most important thing. Some surgeons are very experienced but they do the operation in a wrong way. If you don’t know how to do it, it does not matter how many patients you operate on, because if you do it wrong every time, the results will not be good. So you have to find a well-educated surgeon, and preferably with a long experience. I think the knowledge is much more important than experience.Swedish cancer surgeon (40 years of experience)
I think well-trained surgeons can be found everywhere in the world. Surgeons have their own judgment, and that’s something that’s not constant. So if a patient with lung cancer presents to one surgeon, and then to a second surgeon, both of these surgeons might have different opinions whether the patient is a candidate for surgery. Being comfortable with your team, and considering a second, sometimes third opinion is useful.American thoracic cancer surgeon (30 years of experience)
Service 3: Health risks assessment and reduction
If I knew that something’s wrong with my health, especially when it comes to heart disease, I’d get as much information as possible about where I could get help to avoid problems in the future. Unfortunately, I did not do it a year ago, but I hope I still have time even now. I am very glad I got your help!
80% of the time we make at least three significant health recommendations that materially change long-term health risk profile of our clients. Our advice helps to reduce the risks of myocardial infarction, stroke, and cancer.
Family membership brings you
the full benefits of our services:
For each family member (one household, up to 5 people), we will:
- Assemble a digital clinical history file for each member of enrollee’s family – clinical synopsis, key test results, major issues, etc. This file is available for each member at easily accessible HIPAA-compliant cloud account.
- Create a personal health goals plan: health areas to watch, issues to follow. We do an audit of preventive measures in accordance with advice from US/EU-based professional medical societies.
- Provide one expert opinion on any clinical issue with a panel of three experts, free of additional charge for each family membership (this option does not apply to individual membership). Non-member price: $4995 [US-based clients] or €4995 [non US-based clients].
- Provide all our additional services at 10% discount.
- Identify and provide referrals to the best-fit experts anywhere in Western Europe or USA within 24/48 hours. We select experts based solely on how they fit the exact medical problem at hand (see How It Works for more information).
- Evaluate fit and relevance of expertise of any physician that our member is contemplating visiting. No country has a uniform distribution of medical expertise. For example, 35% of physicians (and 70% of female physicians) in Germany would not recommend their hospital as a place to receive care.
- Be available to a member’s family as an unbiased independent “sounding board” to discuss diagnostics plan, treatment options, potential pitfalls when dealing with any medical issue. We can connect via phone, WhatsApp, FB Messenger, Telegram, Skype, FaceTime, or email.
- Review any prescribed medication regarding published evidence-based medicine data with the US FDA and European Medicines Agency – to ensure all medications used by our clients are approved and tested in major markets.
- Be available to discuss and structure approach to any health issue within 24 hours. Our members receive a written structured 1-pager for any question they submit.
- Answer any health-related questions (on a reasonable basis) within 24 hours via WhatsApp or other messengers, or email.
Today, even if you have a private health insurance or financial freedom to choose healthcare options globally, it does not guarantee that you get the best answers in any medical situation.
Healthcare today is rife with conflicts of interest, reactive – not proactive – mindsets of providers, fixed and limited clinical referral networks, confused business priorities, entrenched clinical silos, multi-layered bureaucracy, payors’ efforts to cut healthcare costs. They all conspire to prevent you from reaching medical experts who fit your problem precisely and perfectly, who can evaluate your situation in an unbiased way, and who could offer a perfect treatment plan in a precision medicine era.
This is why Diagnostic Detectives Network exists. We have zero conflicts of interest. We are truly cross-institutional and global. We are 100% independent of any provider, insurance company, pharmaceutical or medical device manufacturer or any state entity. Our clients are the only source of our fees.
Our network is unlimited. We do not rely on a limited contracted group of experts. We can access all top experts anywhere in the world. We precisely and perfectly match experts to our client’s situation. Every time. Our growing library of in-depth video interviews with top medical experts in the world is always free. It provides an excellent global patient education service for a precision medicine era.